You have previously found out that the police scanner is the greatest thing to own – but, you are a newbie to scanners or maybe you’re thinking about getting one as a gift however you don’t really know what to buy. Here we have made your life a bit easier when it’s time for you to select with this police scanner review.
What are police scanners?
Police scanners can best be described as a radio receiver to tune to radio frequencies employed by ambulance, fire, the police as well as other emergency agencies. Listening to these services is interesting and informative and offers you information on the importance of these people in your community.
This extensive police scanner review will assist you in deciding which police scanner to get.
Uniden BCD436HP HomePatrol Series Digital Handheld Scanner
The Uniden BCD436HP HomePatrol Series Digital Handheld Scanner is the first scanner to incorporate the user-friendliness of HomePatrol-1 in a handheld scanner. The scanners available filled with awesome features from a favourite list, temporarily avoid, department/site quick keys, and system functionality.
- This scanner comes with department/site quick key, temporarily avoid, and a favourites list
- It gives you an improved memory with Narrowband reception as well as location-based scanning
- It has fire tone-out alert and A.M.E weather alert
- It has a Close Call RF capture with 4GB memory
Uniden Handheld Scanner – Black (BC75XLT)
The Uniden BC75XLT handheld scanner is preprogrammed with 6 service searches including marine, railroad, and public safety. It is compact and always at ease in your hand with a lockable keypad and effortless readable backlit display.
- It has 6 preprogrammed service searches which includes marine,public safety, and railroad
- The scanner is designed in such a way that it’s compact and also fit well in your hand with a lockable keypad and easy-to-read backlit screen
- It has a comprehensive memory that includes Close Call, do-not-disturb, and 300 channels
- It functions well with rechargeable batteries (two by AA)
Batteries can be recharged while in the scanner